Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spyder Electra Upgrades What Upgrades Should I Get For A Spyder Electra Acs?

What upgrades should i get for a spyder electra acs? - spyder electra upgrades

I want to buy an ion, but after a few fights with my Electra, I was like. I think I will keep this flag for a while and some improvements Geting an ion (or better). until now I have to fit a 14 "SP Progressive barrel for my Draxxus paint very well. I want a funnel is that to buy.
the level of the local bank, says Halo or Reloader is too high for this marker (gun is advertised as 30bps, but the song that the rapid recycling). I will probably something that may require 20-25 basis points.
What should I do next? Screws or plates of any update? Rules? ASA? I get a lower Feedneck?

Tips are welcome.

4 comments:

Joe said...

I like to go and Feedneck Empire hopper and a screw Mabye have enough money or if the screw the money will help in the long run, because it saves a lot of air. However, the funnel will help you to encourage faster and that a greater efficiency. Updating the Board would be great if you do not have or maintain or new Feedneck funnel, as they can contribute to a better efficiency. You may experience pbreviews.com and says it all.

Ross said...

I recommend a funnel which has anti-popcorn, because their reality has a halo TSA Backman agrivating.I In Black is always a Spyder FASTA LCD, black, 30bps, and anti-popcorn. Definently pricy side, but for 1004, but would be cheaper if you use the LCD instead of LED. If you want my halo gives me a message or an e-mail, my e-mail ilovechicken.frenchfries @ yahoo.com (I for the stupid e-mail id sorry, I can not eat much and when I young, lol)

Tum Tum said...

Hey i try goin Board is under the same weapon, and it works wonderfully. It's a bit of money, but eventually tries his great or Cocker, and what is not is better to go to a real shop and the right to get in Cocker ref if I have problems all the time u should be able to each country or find Nere

Just keep breathin' said...

I check for an adjustable Feedneck, to fall forward and possibly a spring kit. A controller in a reverse design is useless and a waste of money. Back Blow require atleast 750 + psi with a bicycle, so that every child that does not work. The gun was good for this marker. The business is only to keep a carrier in an electronic Piranha Spyder is an exaggeration. I think a good VL 12 revvy or perhaps a VL evolution. The electronic tags that can be reached 25-30bps dryfire but because the image is not nearly fast enough to last more than 15 bp reverse. Pbreview.com have any comments about any updates and offers for sale actionvillage.com for you. Take care

Post a Comment