Monday, January 11, 2010

Contemporary Duvet Covers Any Advice On Decorating An Indie/contemporary Room?

Any advice on decorating an indie/contemporary room? - contemporary duvet covers

I'm renovating my bedroom and I would like an indie / modern. I get a yellow sun iron bed and buy a quilt royal blue and white flowers with Urban Outfitters covered. I've shown a lot of things in my darkroom (like Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon and vinyl) to the wall. What color do you think I should paint my room? I really want to know not just a color. (Oh, and I'm a girl.) Thank you!

2 comments:

Indiga said...

Maybe if you have enough to artists, a few vertebrae (one in each wall) or something, but with 2 or three colors, do not worry bout nothing shady
http://www.abm-enterprises.net/fractal-a ...
Use colors, the stunning, perhaps, to the color that you already Stick

Try your very, very bright, pale blue with white and yellow gold, excited or fat


or scratches, they are always fun

But if you really want is a color, id go with a shade of blue, for the reporting, but much easier way

Smith said...

Aah! You have good taste. I love your description of your room. I would suggest, with soft pink, a color and all women after the description will go to the room.

How about this?
http://www.visionbedding.com/photo-finis ...

You can use many different styles ..

Post a Comment