Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lip Piercing Clear Retainer For Work Clear Lip Piercing Retainers?

Clear lip piercing retainers? - lip piercing clear retainer for work

My lower lip (pierced left or right), and I wonder .... If it becomes apparent retention (so that the drill is less visible, the parents ).... saaaaay As you can see him now? I have some with a flat bottom, so you can make-up make up. I am 21 and would not take just the ring around my parents. Also, wait as long to catch the light? Thank you very much!

3 comments:

me. said...

This can hardly be considered unless your face is close, and they are looking for. You must wait one or two months before it healed in a holder

FatalxDo... said...

Frankly, I've tried to clear the dam, and I think we can still be seen. On how a few feet away, you can not pay attention, but if you are talking to you probably Reserved.

ℓάced said...

You can get broken by restraint, I think. I will never use, so visablity can not help but know to where they will drill.

Post a Comment