Saturday, February 13, 2010

Song With The Word Dashboard Lol I Feel Like A Big Puss, Guys. Anyone Relate To This Dashboard Confessional Song?

Lol I feel like a big puss, guys. anyone relate to this dashboard confessional song? - song with the word dashboard

Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infedelities.

There is a line from that song can not be 100 percent well. Damn, lol As could.

I'm away from his evil
I never sleep
Avoid places where we should be talking
And this bottle of beast
It takes me home

[1].
I'm cuddling close
To blankets and sheets
But you're not alone, and are not discrete
Make sure that you know that you take home with them.

I read the note again
There is a word that I understand
Except when it signed
"I love you always and forever."

[2].
What I now I hear sad songs
And you feel lonely and wonder \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> What do you do
As for me, I would always
Making out.

I miss your laugh
As can be broken?
And if your eyes start to fake?
I hope you are as happy as you do so.

[1].
I am alone
In my defeat I wish I knew you were safe at home

Her hair is everywhere.
Screaming infidelity

1 comments:

lily paige said...

That is sweet.
They have little chance of getting laid, so that you Disses *** to be honest

Post a Comment