Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Antique Camper I Am Going On A Driving Trip For A Few Days In OHIO. May 13-May16. What Is Interesting To Do? INEXPENSIVE!!!?

I am going on a driving trip for a few days in OHIO. May 13-May16. What is interesting to do? INEXPENSIVE!!!? - antique camper

My sister, her best friend, and I "backup" for a few days of relaxation. Visit unit, stock photograph, antique shops, low-budget, just for fun. We are in Ohio. This is the first time that I could go with them. usually one week. currently only one day off a little. it fits my schedule, so he invited me Along. I have a week off between sessions of the university. This is a great need, "" fun for me. And I let the time with my sister, who lives in another state than me. Oh! And rarely travel on the roads. they love to explore the main traffic arteries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment