Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Frontline Flea Killer My Cat Is Always Scratching And Licking Herself, But I Already I Gave Her Frontline Flea Killer. What's Up?

My cat is always scratching and licking herself, but I already I gave her Frontline flea killer. What's up? - frontline flea killer

Remove the flea collar. Flea collars do absolutely nothing. They have only kill fleas around the neck, and it is dangerous for your cat. Do not use a flea product that you buy at the store, even those who say they are safe for cats, because they can kill your cat. Most flea products are too strong to be safely used.

Use only products with your veterinarian. The first line is good, but want to make sure that you have the right and the appropriate dose for your cat. You can consult your vet can call for free, but do not try, you treat your cat.

I agree that there may be an allergy, and the best approach is to visit the vet.

You can also take into consideration the prevention month. I use revolution on my two cats, each about $ 8 because I bought one years at a time, cost and includes free doses and discounts. Hearthworms prevents fleas, ticks and other problems. You must have your cat on a heartworm prevention because they are almost impossible to treat in cats and deadly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment