Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sunfish Parts List Good Idea For Catching Crawdads?

Good idea for catching crawdads? - sunfish parts list

So I posted some questions and most frequent responses were Crawdad bait fish, bacon, chicken, chicken liver and beef liver. So I was wondering whether you think it would not be free, a number of other things in traps. We leave Friday morning to go to the current year and the fish very, very far from Central America, West Virginia and the South is a 3 hour drive from my home in Northern Virginia-West. What I think he will receive a creek near my house and take some as small bluegill, take your home to all the steps up to the INA cut freezer bags and freeze overnight, when we throw parties only the cooler and head south. When we got there, I thought trowing cut fish and bacon, beef or chicken liver in half and traps (probably around noon) and leave it there overnight and the test will have the creek to fish. Get into the water while you are continuing, while fishing, then take on the way back, and take em back to the camp, the cook to tto the shoots. This is a fairly complete itinerary, but I'm the guy who's everything before you may have something planned. But please let me know what you think.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment