Thursday, December 17, 2009

Serotonin Syndrome Discover Could 150 Mg Of Trazodone And 10 Mg Of Flexeril Cause Serotonin Syndrome?

Could 150 mg of Trazodone and 10 mg of Flexeril cause Serotonin Syndrome? - serotonin syndrome discover

Two nights ago I had 150 mg of trazodone and 10 mg of Flexeril to get rid of insomnia and restless legs syndrome. It was not until tonight that I read the serotonin syndrome, and therefore finds that it sounds exactly like that, what was my reaction to medication used.

About half an hour after it took trazodone, I began to panic. I felt like in another world - as if she had disappeared into the rabbit hole or something. My eyes widen, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and I asked my mother to call 911th I was sure I would die. Everything was strange and unfamiliar, even my room. It was as if somewhere at home, but was not there. I started to black, then came to her senses, sat on the sofa, curled in a fetal position. Finally, I managed to sleep in the bed.

I still feel a little strange reality, and so on - but only for two days, so I hope that these effects disappear.

Has anyone a little clarity? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment