Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rooftop Bag Please Help Me Find This Song.?

Please help me find this Song.? - rooftop bag

the song I'm looking for an underground hip hop song, or at least not to play on the radio. I've heard this song on an iPod, and friends who had no name and artist.

This song has had an impact on me and I find the artist and title.

The song is the story of a boy who closes a band and feel compelled to kill someone for him and his gang to find a woman to walk home and kidnap her and take her in a blanket, and any violation thereof. The man sings the song goes, shoot the victim, because the group says "without witnesses"

The child points his gun at his head and pull, if you have the bag over the head of the victim, the mother of the children. The child jumps on the roof.



Thank you for your answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment